2.17.2016

Be mine...

We like to keep things simple around here. Well, most of the time anyway. So when Valentines came around, I had my fingers crossed that my kiddos were going to pick something simple - like boxes of candy at Target to slap their names on. Well, they were really hoping to make their own. So that's exactly what we did. 

(And by make them, I mean we downloaded one of the DARLING printables from Momfessionals and went to work). 


And you know what, this was fantastic. All I did was hit print, grab some scissors and let them go. 


After everything was all cut out, they started addressing them to their friend and signing their names.



Even this threenager got to work. We did her stack 4 at a time because
1. She likes to act like she can't write her name
2. She starts to scribble
3. I didn't want to waste a lot of ink reprinting everything


Rad was done so quickly that this is all I caught him doing. 


When they were all done, we had plenty of love to share!


And my favorite part was the crooked cut lines, the extra tape and darling letters written with love. 



1 comment: