2.04.2016

Tiny Tales Thursday...

Rad was around a bunch of new kids this week and came home with tears.

Me: What's wrong buddy??
Rad: Nothing, I'm fine.
Me: Raaddley - what's wrong. Talk to me...
Rad: It's just...some of the girls there... they were mean. They asked me if I was a girl or a boy because of my hair.

At this point he's wiping away crocodile tears. And then...

Emmy: WHAT?? Who was it??? I should have come with you because I would have punched them in the face. Your hair is awesome!

And while I told Emersyn we probably shouldn't punch people in the face... I was silently screaming "Heck yeah, Emmy ... you get'em!"

2 comments:

  1. It's totally ok to punch them in the fact if you are standing up for your sibling! Go, Emmy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol! Sibling love is like none other! I would've punched anyone in the face that messed with my brothers. Well...at least given them a look that said, "I'm bout' to punch you in the face!"

    ReplyDelete