8.20.2016

Oldie but goodie...

Way back in July I had this crew all to myself for 24 hours. 


And I don't know why I never uploaded them. 


But I didn't want to miss the chance of remembering them like this. 


This silly foursome. 


I want to remember that Radley learned how to treat ladies because he was surrounded by them. 


I want to remember that Emmy, Anna and Caro are wearing 3T, 4T and 5T bathing suits even though they are 6, 7, and 8. 


I want to remember that they played outside for hours without noticing the time. 


I want to remember that they made up silly games and words and laughed all day.


I want to remember that these girls have been brave...


strong... 


and confident since day one.


And that sometimes they let Radley pick the game. 


I want to remember that for just a split second cereal, popcorn, sprinklers and forts made the BEST.DAY.EVER.


And I want them to remember, too. 

No comments:

Post a Comment