1.27.2017

Friday Favorites: Short and sweet

This week was long y'all. Nothing awful or annoying happened, but I feel like it took forever to get to Friday. But we are here and I'm linking up with AndreaErika, and Narci to chat about a few of my favorite things from this week... 

I always love a good deal - I mean who doesn't? My mom gave me a gift card to HobLob and I found myself running errands ALONE on Saturday morning (I mean, can I get an AMEN for that?!?) and stumbled across this print for $20! One of my favorite quotes! I put it on the mantle to serve as a reminder to me but I have loved that I hear Emersyn reading it every.single.day. Such wise words and such a simple thing. Do good.



 One of my friends just became a stylist with Stella and Dot and she let me borrow some pieces for a week or two. Here is what I picked out... that York necklace is my favorite with the Sutton being the runner-up. You can shop these pieces and more at my online party for the next three weeks. And bonus - ELEVEN of their top sellers (including the Sutton) is currently on SALE! Saving money is my favorite!



Random dates with the kiddos are always a favorite. They had dentist appointments on Thursday so not only did we get to sleep in a teensy bit longer, but we hit up Chick Fil A before.. me and this big kid chatted it up while his sisters worked off some energy on the playground. 
(If you aren't following along on Snapchat @Katygking then you missed a good bit of entertainment from them. They are nuts - but darling!) 



Emersyn is definitely one of Landry's favorites - she wouldn't leave her side during the teeth cleaning and I couldn't figure out who was being more patient. The hygienist or Emersyn... Landry was practically laying on her!


Meanwhile...Rad wasn't so into the pictures anymore.


And for the first time, maybe ever, I finally see how people think they look so much alike. When I was looking on my phone I wondered why I took two pics of Emmy. And then I looked again... can you tell the difference?


I needed some spirit lifting this week and this article from Myles Garrett made me smile. He is leaving Aggieland for the NFL and man, WE ARE GOING TO MISS HIM! Read this and you'll see why! Basically, any man that appreciates tacos as much as him is a keeper!

Happy Friday!






1 comment:

  1. Looks like they did very well at the dentist :) Happy Friday Chelsea @ thewilliamsjourney1.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete