2.17.2017

Friday Favorites Edition: Memories

Y'all. 

Facebook memories almost did me in yesterday. Because this is what it showed me....


That's an 11 month old Landry in all her squishy, happy, baby glory.


I can't even take those chubby cheeks, those rolly legs...



And LOOK AT THAT GUMMY SMILE!


Look at those sweet eyes...



Should we also discuss that pony?


She really was the BEST baby. 


Happy, easy, content, an amazing sleeper, and clearly as lovely as God has ever made a baby.


I mean - how does the time pass so quickly? She's a few weeks away from FIVE and I can't deal. The baby growing up is hard because there's no one behind her to fill that role. She's it, the baby. The last one to do baby things and I'm not ready. 

And as I type that, I know that I am ready... because this growing up stuff is fun, too. We can hop in the car on a moments notice. She gets dressed, brushes her teeth, makes her bed, packs a lunch.... and the list goes on and on. Those kinds of things are my favorite because each kid is so proud at being big. So instead of missing the back then, I'll be grateful for the right now. 

I mean, babies are cute and all but they don't wipe those tooshies. 

Linking up  with AndreaErika, and Narci  today... 


No comments:

Post a Comment