2.15.2017

Soccer, sisters, and sitting on my hands...


Radley had a soccer tournament last weekend - 3 games in 2 days - which was actually not that bad. This was their first game since the first weekend in December so they were a little rough. 


His cheering section was in full force doing things other than cheering.
;)



He's gotten so tall and just looks giant to me. 


I really do love watching him play but I am TOTALLY not cut out to be a sports mom. Y'all - it's just so much. I KNOW it doesn't matter if they win. I KNOW he will be okay when they lose. I UNDERSTAND that it's just a game. 


BUT HOLY COW IT IS HARD TO REMAIN CALM!!!!


They ended the weekend 0-3. Yeah. It was bad. On the bright side, they played so well together by the third game and there are plenty of games left in the season.



Plus he really does have the cutest cheering section ever.


Even if they are just cheering on the beanie boos. 


No comments:

Post a Comment