2.16.2017

Tiny Tales Thursday...

We were getting ready to go to a friends house one night and I grabbed a bottle of wine. The kids didn't know where we were going because we had made plans about 4 minutes before.

Rad: I bet I know where we are going...
Me: You do?
Rad: Yes. The Prochazka's house.
Me: That's right - how'd you know?
Rad: Well, you always bring wine over there.

**************************

Radley typically has soccer practice on Mondays and Wednesdays but since they had a tournament this weekend, the coach gave them Monday off. I was letting him know practice was cancelled on the way to Spanish tutoring...

Me: Rad, no practice tonight...
Rad: Why?
Me: Well, coach thought y'all deserved a night off since you played so much this weekend.
Rad: Oh.
Me: Maybe Dad can take y'all to the park instead.
Rad: Ok!
Emmy: Wellllll... I think I'd rather just make pumpkin cookies.

Sounds good to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment