3.22.2018

TIny Tales Thursday...


The girls and I were on the way to gymnastics when they started talking about their "whole" names. This lead them to wonder the "whole" name of lots of other people... MaMaw, Gigi, Daddy... and then Landry wanted to know one more...

Landry: Mommy... what's God's full name?
Me: God...
Landry: No... I think it's God Jesus King ... but not like us King...
Emmy: Yeah... just his name, King. Like HE IS A KING.


**************

We try to stick to a pretty solid routine at night because we all function better with sleep. Radley is starting to stay up later which both kills me to see him grow up and makes me so happy to have a late night buddy. He was trying to get a few more minutes reading and I told him he needed to turn the lights out.

Me: Go to bed, buddy...
Radley: But it's the BIBLE... are you saying there's no time for the WORD of GOD?


**********

The kids love to check the mail and sometimes I'm nice and let them because I also love to check the mail... even though most of it is just junk. Landry had the honors the other day and walked in to give me the mail. I went through it and handed her a stack to recycle which included a brochure from a church...

Landry: Mommy... you can't recycle THIS... it has JESUS on it...
Me: Jesus likes us to recycle
Landry: NOT THIS. I'll keep it in MY room.



No comments:

Post a Comment